Our motorized Garage Envy Power Screens will transform your garage, patio, balcony or office into a shaded, private, pest-free environment. At a touch of a button, the Garage Designs Power Screen provides a cool, ventilated haven. Versatile and functional, the Power Screen is the ideal solution for standard and oversized door openings that will add living space to your home, as well as provide you and your family with shade, privacy and protection from pests.
Hidden away when not in use, the Garage Designs Power Screen affords protection for your interior furnishings and helps lower energy bills. The retractable Power Screen offers an unobstructed view while reducing the harmful effects of the sun’s rays. Available in a variety of designer colors and fabrics, the Garage Envy Power Screen is also available in custom colors to accommodate any decor or accent trim.
- Reduces Glare
- Blocks Excess Solar Heat
- Reduces Energy Costs
- Enhances Privacy
- Remote Controlled
- Insect Deterrent
- Protection from UV Rays
Screen Fabric Choices
Our fabric choices are not typical materials you will find in your home. These fabrics have been engineered for extended durability, superior tear resistance and tensile strength.
- Super Screen — Insect mesh that is three times stronger than fiberglass. Reduces 45% of UV rays. Available in black and white.
- Solar Screen — Excellent for daytime privacy without blocking the view. Blocks up to 80% of the UV rays while still allowing light to enter.
- Super Solar Screen — Same as Solar Screen, but blocks out up to 90% of the UV rays while still allowing light to enter.
- Privacy Mesh — Complete block-out woven material that offers privacy and limited ventilation. Available in black and white.
Motor Specs and Features
- Single unit purchase includes one-channel remote
- Multiple unit purchase includes a multi-channel (up to four) remote that can be programmed to individually operate all screens at once
- No routine maintenance required on motor
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Moisture resistant
Compliant with CSA and UL safety code